ABOUT US

Whatever is produced, is transported.
The transport of dry products, food and beverages, and frozen goods is our expertise.

OWNED FACITILIES IN NORTHERN GREECE

RELIABLE PARTNERS

WIDE LOADING CHANNEL ALL OVER EUROPE

OUR MINDSET

INTERSIT LTD as an international forwarder, operates in a way that enhances its international enterpreneurship. The 90% of the served clients are in Central Europe in countries like Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic and Hungary, while the remaining 10% are domestic clients, who also have exlusively overseas activities.

A FEW WORDS FOR THE COMPANY

INTERSIT LTD was established in 2004, operates in the factor of international transport and warehousing of common goods, mainly food and beverages, while from 2015, transports products under controlled temperature, meaning maintenance (+2+4) and deep frozen (-18). The company’s facilities, are located in Industrial area of Sindos. With reliable partners in a weekly schedule the routes cover countries all over Central Europe. What’ s more there is a strong and wide pick- up channel in Greece, that helps the products’ collection, the loading to the trasnporters, who will deliver them to the final recipients.

Timeline

2004

  • 2004

    Establishment of the company in Industrial area of Sindos.
  • 2008

    Expansion of the pick up channel in Greece.
  • 2015

    Construction of warehouses where maintenance and deep frozen products can be stored.
  • 2016

    Improvement of the pick up channel.
  • 2017

    Expansion of the wearehouses.
  • 2018

    Further transports to Central Europe to countries such us Hungary and Czech Republic.
  • Σήμερα

    To be continued…
ANNUAL BALANCE SHEETS

2016    2017    2018    2019